Following months of testing, Firefox for iOS is now available for download from the App Store. The WebKit-based web browser offers a number of familiar features, including accounts, visual tabs, private browsing and more.
From the Firefox App Store Page:
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
– Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously searched results across your favorite search engines – every time.
– Easily access shortcuts to search providers
– Your personal information belongs to you. In Private Browsing mode, Firefox won’t remember any of your history or cookies, but new bookmarks will be saved.
– Delete your browsing history, passwords and more in a single tap.
– Choose the private data you want to remove.
– **iOS 9 required for Private Browsing mode**
SYNC FIREFOX ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
– With a Firefox Account, access your history, bookmarks and open tabs from your desktop on your smartphone and tablet.
– Firefox can also remember your passwords across devices so you don’t have to.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
– Intuitive visual and numbered tabs easily let you find content for future reference.
– Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
– Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
Firefox for iOS is written in Swift 2.0, and the open source code is available via GitHub.
Firefox for iOS is free and is available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices on the App Store. [GET IT HERE]