Wouldn’t it be great to be able to monitor your kids’ usage of the Internet, right down to how much time they spend on Facebook or Minecraft? How about being able to put a daily time limit on your child’s Facebook time, or even protect them altogether from some of the more, um… racier sites on the web? Introducing Circle with Disney.
Circle with Disney is a custom Internet monitoring system that includes an easy to use iOS app, as well as a simple to setup device that pairs wirelessly with your router, and instantly detects all of the devices paired with that Wi-Fi signal, including smart phones, gaming systems, laptops, tablets, smart TVs, and more.
Parents can monitor which apps and websites their offspring use, and have full control over what content they can view, and how much time they can spend doing so. You can even “pause” the Internet, if you REALLY want to get your family’s attention. (Yes, even Dad!)
Through a handy dashboard, parents can control settings, such as:
- Time Limits – Allows for complete control of screen time usage between a variety of apps, platforms and web-based programs
- Bedtime – Automatically disconnects and reconnects devices from Wi-Fi at scheduled times
- Filter – Set individual age and interest filters for each family member
- Pause – Ability to turn off and turn on network Wi-Fi at any time
Circle with Disney also allows parents to to track and compare online usage from week to week, month to month, per site, by interest or category. Circle uses end-to-end encryption, and ARP spoofing to keep your family’s data secure.
- Intuitive insights allow parents to track and compare online usage from week to week, month to month, per site, by interest or category
- Security at its core, Circle uses end-to-end encryption and ARP spoofing to keep data secure
- ARP spoofing automatically monitors all traffic on the home network, and based on the pre-set parental controls, will allow or deny access to the users’ device
- Circle with Disney app also recognizes guest devices and can apply a family’s home setting to visitors’ device and block ads from any device on the network
- Fully compliant with COPPA standards
- Simplistic design means Circle seamlessly blends into any home aesthetic
- No software per device to install or monthly subscription required
- Ethernet cord available for those with bandwidth concerns
Circle with Disney is $99.99 USD, and is available from the Circle website, and Amazon.com. The Circle Home app is available free, in the App Store. For more information about the device, visit the Circle with Disney website.