The Deezer streaming music player has made it onto the Apple Watch. The on-demand audio service released an app for the Watch on Wednesday, allowing Deezer listeners to access their playlists from their wrists.
With Deezer on Apple Watch, listeners have access to all the best of Deezer, including:
- Flow – Your own personal DJ that knows exactly what you want to hear, utilising the best of man and machine to play all your favourite hits.
- Player – Take control and “love” your favourite track or skip to play what you want every time.
- Mixes – Let your mood dictate what you want to hear with mixes for every occasion.
- Charts – Always stay ahead of what’s trending with Top Tracks, Top Albums, Top Playlists, and Top Artists.
- My Music – Sync your watch with your iPhone and hear your entire saved music library including favourite tracks, albums, playlists, artists and podcasts.
- Force Touch – Press firmly on the display to see your queue list, hit repeat, and play in shuffle mode.
Deezer, which currently has had limited exposure in the United States, as it is currently only available to Cricket Wireless subscribers and Sonos and Bose customers, says it has the largest streaming music catalogue in the world, with more than 40 million tracks and 40,000 podcasts available for listening. The service added CarPlay support a few months back.
Deezer on Apple Watch is available for iPhone users using iOS 8.2 or higher, and also allows listeners to access all their favorite music already synced on their iPhone in Offline Mode.
The service is currently available as a free download for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices or on the web at deezer.com globally outside the US.