The fourth-generation Apple TV has arrived, and with it comes the opportunity for developers to develop apps for the tvOS App Store. The Apple TV Developer Course will teach you all of the new Apple TV features, and help you build great apps!
Even if you’ve never programmed a day in your life, you’ll create 13 real tvOS apps by the end of this course. The instructor provides ground-up training in both Swift 2 and tvOS development, and even dives into how to submit your shiny new app to the App Store. And since the course is online and accessible 24/7, you can work it into your already-busy schedule.
- Understand the process of creating applications w/ 17 hours of instruction
- Create everything from fun game apps to powerful utility apps
- Study tvOS Focused Engine, Native Application Controls, Storyboards & nib File support
- Learn to incorprate images & sounds
- Learn Swift 2 & tvOS coding from scratch
- Create 13 tvOS applications throughout the course
- Submit your app to the App Store when you’re done
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development. Aaron started programming at a young age, experimenting with HTML and website design. He has been programming full time for the past five years, creating a vast array of apps for iOS, with many more currently in development. Since late 2010, Aaron started to create online video tutorials teaching the art of iOS development, and feels the same satisfaction from this as he does when making his own iOS apps.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption