You may recall we told you a few weeks ago that T-Mobile was once again partnering with Major League Baseball to offer their customers a free year of MLB.TV Premium service. The $109.99 value offers subscribers live games for the entire 2016 MLB season. Well, it is time to signup, and here’s how to do it.
Get Your Free MLB.TV Premium Service from T-Mobile (Do it BEFORE April 10)
- Be a T-Mobile subscriber. None of this works if you’re on another carrier.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi on your iPhone or iPad, and make sure you are connected to the T-Mobile network.
- Visit: T-Mobile.com/MLB.
- Scroll down the page a bit until you see the Sign Up button. Tap that.
- If you have a free MLB.com account, use it to sign in. Otherwise, set an account up in the “Register” area.
- Once you have an account, and have logged in, you’ll just need to download the free MLB.com At Bat app from the App Store, open it, and login with your MLB.com app. You’re good to go.
You can now watch the entire 2016 MLB season on your T-Mobile-connected device. Blackout rules do still apply, but if you’re a baseball fan with a T-Mobile account, why would you not make use of this cool perk?
One other cool feature is that any live streams you view via the MLB.com At Bat app while connected to the T-Mobile network are included as part of the carrier’s Binge On program, so none of the viewing will count against your monthly data allotment.