IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, the iOS minimal arcade racer that is “about risk, reward, and rollercoasters,” has been named the App Store Free App of the Week. The game, which usually carries a $4 tariff, is free now through Thursday, October 13.
IMPOSSIBLE ROAD is a pure, minimal arcade game about risk, reward, and rollercoasters.
“9/10” – Edge Online
Game of the Week – PocketGamer
Guide THE VESSEL down the roller coaster-like track at speed, scoring for each gate you make it through. Navigate hair-pin bends, jumps, banked curves and adverse camber in the quest for the perfect line.
And when you learn how to cheat the game, and you discover that it is rewarded not punished, the leaderboards will belong to you.
– Universal app, for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch.
– 3D Touch support (3D Touch compatible device required)
– Support for iOS controllers and some other arcade control peripherals.
– 4 colour themes
– Original minimal techno soundtrack.
– Game Center leaderboards.
– Challenge your friends to beat your score (iOS 6.0 and Game Center required).
IMPOSSIBLE ROAD is free for the next week, and is available for the iPhone and iPad, in the App Store. [GET IT NOW]
Developer of IMPOSSIBLE ROAD has also released SUPER IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, a multi-player, SUPER version of the game, via Steam, and it is available for $12.99, via early access for both Mac and Windows computers. Check it out on Steam.