It’s Friday, and that means there’s a new App Store Free App of the Week! This week’s freebie is the physics-based puzzler, “Drop Flip.” The game, which usually goes for 2 bucks, requires you to drop a ball into a bucket. Yeah, it’s not as easy as it sounds…
From the Drop Flip App Store page:
Drop Flip is a delightful game chock-full of silly physics contraptions! Move, flip and manipulate obstacles of every shape and size as you accomplish the not-so-simple task of dropping a ball into a bucket.
– Over 100 crazy fun levels ranging from easy to near-impossible
– Complex gameplay wrapped in colorful, minimalistic visuals
– Joyful music with catchy sound effects
– Game Center leaderboards and achievements
– Attempt to get a “Ball-in-One” or “Ball-in-Two”
– Synchronize progress across devices via iCloud
– Made for absolutely everyone!
The game’s latest update brings a much-requested dedicated pause button, and players will see a skip level option appear every once in awhile.
Drop Flip is a Universal iOS App, and is available free, through next Thursday, in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]