If you’ve ever thought about growing your own cannabis, (strictly for medical purposes, of course), but aren’t really sure what it takes to harvest a successful crop, then SL Technology Group’s simLeaf 1.0 for iOS is for you.
… simLeaf 1.0 for iOS, [is] a highly advanced 3D simulator for growing cannabis. Wrapped in a fun, game-like app, is a sophisticated 3D learning platform that navigates through the complexities of growing cannabis with elegance and simplicity. In this unique app, people can experience the art of growing in a realistic way without a large investment in equipment or classes. simLeaf provides hands-on learning for those who want to grow or just want to learn the basics for new career opportunities in the booming cannabis industry.
Growers will manage light, temperature, humidity, water levels, nutrients and pH levels, allowing them to produce a unique plant each time. Growers can rotate and zoom to examine their plant during the growing process, and useful educational tips are provided along the way.
Once a successful plant has been grown, growers can keep a mother plant for crossbreeding purposes, allowing them to capture genetic traits, experiment with techniques, and even share photos of their plant. (When posting on social networks, be sure to mention it’s a simulation, those DEA boys raid your house in the morning at ungodly hours. Or, so I hear… – Editor.)
Highlights of the app include:
- Developed by real growers using accurately modeled data
- Each plant is completely unique and the outcomes are directly related to the care the plant receives
- Grow in 3 Speed Modes (Turtle: Realtime, Rabbit: 10 days, Rocket: 5 Minutes)
- Seed varieties range from easy to grow compact plants to difficult to manage connoisseur varieties
- Like a Virtual Pet your plant will remind you to take care of it daily
- Grow a plant at different speeds (Turtle: near realtime, Rabbit: 7-10 days & Rocket: 5 minutes)
- Skip Forward – Allows growers to skip forward in time by 1 to 5 days for rapid learning
- Robust Analytics can be viewed at anytime to allow the grower to perfect their technique
- Any two mother plants may be crossed to produce endless genetic variation
- Buds are realistically represented with each variety having its own genetic information
- Hands on learning for those that want to grow or just want to learn the basics for new career opportunities
simLeaf is priced at $5.99, and is available for iOS devices in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]