T-Mobile announced on Wednesday that ONE Plus, its upgrade option for the T-Mobile ONE plan, is now available for $15 per month, down from the previous $25 per month charge. However, the new pricing does not include unlimited LTE tethering.
Starting this week, customers can turn any T-Mobile ONE line into a T-Mobile ONE Plus line for just $15 more a month. That’s a $10 savings on pricing, and they’ll get:
- 2x Faster Global Data: already, T-Mobile ONE customers get free data roaming in 140+ countries and destinations; now, they’ll get twice the speed, up to 3G speeds, wherever available;
- Unlimited HD Day Passes: get all the HD video you want, whenever you want it;
- Unlimited Gogo: unlimited monthly Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi on your smartphone for the entire flight;
- Voicemail to Text: transcribes voicemails to text or email for those moments when you can’t listen;
- Name ID: gives you superior caller ID, text ID, and the power to block unwanted calls and texts.
Users who wish to make use of unlimited 4G LTE tethering should opt for the $25 per month T-Mobile ONE Plus International plan.
On top of that, the Un-carrier also launched a new T-Mobile ONE Plus International option – perfect for business travelers and people who are always connecting with friends and families overseas. T-Mobile ONE Plus International includes everything in T-Mobile ONE Plus as well as:
- Unlimited high-speed smartphone mobile hotspot data: turn your phone into a hotspot and connect your laptop or tablet to get unlimited high-speed data on those devices, too;
- Stateside International Talk (a $15 value) for unlimited calling from the U.S to landlines in 70+ countries and mobile numbers in 30+ countries along with discounted calling to 200+ countries.
You can turn any T-Mobile ONE line into a T-Mobile ONE Plus International line for just $25 more a month.
Both new options became available on Tuesday. Customers that are currently paying $25 per month for the previous ONE Plus plan will be automatically moved to the new ONE Plus International tier. Customers wishing to switch to the cheaper $15 per month option will be required to call or visit a T-Mobile store to switch.
For more information, visit: www.t-mobile.com.