As a nice change of pace, Apple’s App Store Free App of the Week isn’t a game. The WaterMinder Hydration Reminder & Tracker app for iOS is the free app this time around. The app, which helps users track their water intake, is normally $2.99.
Loved by thousands of users all over the World.
Get help with WaterMinder®, an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder® will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
“This app has changed my life. I never think of drinking water and often end up dehydrated. Thanks to the watch complication I’m always aware of how much is left to drink and filling the ring has become a game to me. This is the app I use most on Apple Watch. The difference with other apps in the category? The app stayed simple and not bloated with unnecessary stuff, the watch complication is a circle which fits perfectly next to the activity rings. This app is exactly what an Apple Watch app should be: fast, simple, useful, good looking, and upon all not doing too much. Five stars is the least you deserve!”
“A must have – I love this app!!! It reminds me to drink water all day with such a hectic schedule I forget sometimes and this is just a little reminder of how much water you’re supposed to drink my skin looks better I feel better must have app!!!”
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder® help you!
◆◆◆ Main Features ◆◆◆
● Clean visual view of your current water fill
● Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
● Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
● Create custom cups
● Create unlimited custom reminders
● History and Graph, see your progress
● Badge icon displaying your goal or current water fill
● US oz, UK oz and ML units
● Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water – hydrate yourself!
What’s New in Version 3.1
New and exciting features!
• Other Drink types – track other drink types like tea, coffee, juice and more!
• Fitbit integration – now synch your records to your Fitbit account
• Notification improvements
• iPad Landscape mode
• Added more haptic love to the History and Achievements screens
• Added article about Hydration and Other Drink Types on Settings screen
WaterMinder is available for iOS devices. It’s normally $2.99, but for the next week, it is the free app of the week in the App Store. [GET IT NOW]