To be filed under: “I thought they already had an app for that.” – Netflix now offers an app to allow you to control your DVD delivery queue.
The DVD Netflix app offers access to 93,000 movies and TV shows on DVD and Blu-ray, delivered to your home. (Yes Virginia, Netflix still offers DVDs and Blu-rays.) The app is to be used by Netflix customers that have a DVD.com subscription.
• Over 93,000 movies and TV shows-including the hottest new releases on DVD
• Browse DVDs and Blu-rays by genre and mood: new releases, comedy movies, horror movies, romantic movies, etc.
• Quickly add and arrange your queued titles on-the-go
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new gems
• Search for movies, TV shows, actors, genres, and channels (HBO, Showtime, AMC, etc.)
• We’ll notify you when we ship you something
• New releases are added every week
How does DVD Netflix work?
1) Browse our extensive catalog and build a queue of titles
2) We send you DVD or Blu-ray discs with free shipping both ways
3) Watch and enjoy – keep as long as you want with no late fees or due dates
4) Return with the prepaid envelope and we’ll send another disc, usually the next day
If you still rock your video queue the old school way, you can grab the DVD Netflix app for free, in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]
DVD.com plans start at just $4.99 per month and your first month is free.