Nintendo has released an update to their popular endless-runner game, Super Mario Run. The new version of the app offers a new “easy mode,” which removes the timer and offers unlimited bubbles, allowing players to complete a level at their leisure.
What’s New in Version 1.1.0
* Added Easy Mode, which gives unlimited Bubbles and removes the time limit.
* Compatibility with new events.
* Compatibility with Korean.
The update also adds compatibility with new events, adds Korean language support, and alters Toad Rally, making the toads easier to collect, and reducing performance penalties.
Super Mario Run is basically an endless-runner type of game, starring the popular Nintendo character Mario, of Super Mario Brothers fame. Players can use just one hand to tap to jump to avoid obstacles, hit objects, jump over gaps, and collect coins.
Three Game Modes
The game offers three game modes:
- World Tour: Run and jump with style to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches!
Travel through plains, caverns, Ghost Houses, airships, castles, and more …
- Toad Rally: Show off Mario’s stylish moves, compete against your friends and challenge people from all over the world.
- Kingdom Builder: Gather coins and Toads to build your very own kingdom.
The title will jump onto Android devices sometime in March.
“Super Mario Run” is a free download from the App Store, although that’s only good for a small taste of the action, as a $9.99 in-app purchase is required to unlock the full game. [GET IT HERE]