The Microsoft Excel Specialist Certification Bundle will teach you how to make the best use of Microsoft Excel in today’s fast-paced business world.
Excel 2016 For Beginners
Cells, Functions & Formulas, Oh My! You’ll Know Just What to Do with Them After Taking This Course
With thousands of features and menu commands to get lost in, learning to seamlessly navigate Microsoft Excel 2016 is essential to succeeding in today’s workforce. Gain a solid foundation in this spreadsheet software with this introductory course, and use your newfound knowledge to leverage your salary or take on a new career. You’ll learn everything from spreadsheet terminology to how to insert graphics and charts, becoming comfortable with the newest edition of Excel.
- Access 38 lectures 24/7
- Learn the basic functions & features of Excel 2016
- Discover basic worksheet skills & learn how to work w/ formulas
- Explore editing workbooks from a granular perspective
- Create professional-quality graphs & charts
- Practice w/ Excel & fortify your knowledge by completing 3 projects
- Impress potential employers w/ your new skills
Excel 2016 Advanced
Learn to Make Formulas Your Friends & Use Macros to Increase Efficiency
Once you’ve mastered the basics, take your knowledge to the next level with the Excel 2016 Advanced Course. Move through the intermediate-to-advanced tutorials at your own pace and understand how to manage workbooks, track your changes, troubleshoot, and most importantly, reduce your workload by automating repetitive tasks. It’ll make your workday more productive, and impress your colleagues and superiors with your ninja-like skills. Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll be fully prepared to ace the Microsoft Office Specialist exam. Take that, Excel.
- Advance your Excel 2016 skills w/ 24/7 access to 34 lectures
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Excel, Exam-427 & Exam-428
- Understand how to manage workbooks
- Learn to calculate investments
- Discover how to automate workbooks
- Figure out how to create custom formats & layouts