Touchscreen puzzle game “Telepaint” is the latest App Store App of the Week. The entertaining distraction, which will usually take a $2.99 chunk out of your iTunes gift card balance, is free through next Thursday.
*** The App Store’s Free App of the Week! ***
Note – currently having some issues with older devices, iPhone 5 and iPad 3 or less, we are working on a fix!
A unique touchscreen puzzle game in which the player activates portals in order to carry walking buckets of paint through numerous, increasingly-complex levels. Simple, accessible gameplay gradually paves the way for mind-bending complexity via a frequent introduction of varied and surprising new mechanics, all accompanied by quirky, fresh music and rhythmic sound effects that sync up to your every action.
– Over 100 unique puzzling levels
– Spread across 6 different game worlds
– All movements and actions in the game are synced with the beat, for fun rhythmic puzzle solving
– Explosive colorful paint covers levels as you progress, have fun making a mess!
Now has DLC available
– Two new worlds with unique game mechanics
– 40 new fun levels
– Flying bucket robots
What’s New in Version 1.2
Two new channels available with 40 new levels! Explore new unique mechanics in the Telepaint world.
Telepaint is free for iOS devices through next Thursday, in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]