WaterField Designs has launched their Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall briefcase-workout hybrid bag. The new bag provides separate compartments for tech gear and fitness attire, eliminating the need for multiple bags.
One side of the bag provides a padded MacBook and iPad compartment with organizational pockets for other work essentials. The other side of the bag offers a chamber for clothes and a collapsible, zippered space for shoes.
Even though fewer than 40% of New Year’s resolutions survive the one-month mark, scientific research shows that it is possible to beat the discouraging odds. “Piggybacking” goals onto existing behaviors facilitates the creation of desirable new habits. The Atlas Holdall helps the fitness-minded professional create an enduring fitness habit by supporting two critical elements of successful habit building: the cue and reward.
The Atlas Holdall allows users to pre-pack work and workout essentials each evening, allowing professionals to work the next morning with everything ready to go.
“Now that I have everything I need for the office and for fitness training in my Atlas each day, I’ve created a no-excuse situation that makes it natural for me to exercise during or after work,” explained company owner Gary Waterfield. “I look forward to squeezing in a daily workout; afterwards, I get back to work feeling invigorated and ready to focus.”
The Atlas Holdall is available in either black ballistic nylon or tan, waxed canvas and premium full-grain leather accents.
- A slim chamber, secured by dual waterproof zippers, serves as a briefcase. Inside, two built-in, padded sleeves protect an Apple laptop and an iPad, and additional pockets stow a power supply, cords, a pen or stylus, and other work necessities.
- Corner cut-outs on the laptop sleeve permit laptop charging while the device remains safely within.
- The TSA-friendly briefcase compartment opens flat so the MacBook remains protected inside while passing through TSA screening.
- A cavernous compartment, secured by dual waterproof zippers, stores clothing for exercise or for an overnight trip.
- A discrete, zippered, pouch separates shoes from apparel and work items in an interior pocket accessed from the outside. It recedes when not in use to maximize space.
- An exterior zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. Inside the exterior pocket, an Ultrasuede(R) iPhone pocket and a key fob make it easy to retrieve these items after a vigorous workout.
- An open-topped side pocket stores a water bottle.
- Gold rip-stop lining lights up the bag’s interior for improved visibility.
- Three carry options – dual leather-grip handles, a suspension shoulder strap, and a wheeled-suitcase handle pass-through – add to the Atlas Holdall’s versatility.
The WaterField Designs Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall is priced at $429 (USD) and available in Black ballistic nylon with black or chocolate full-grain leather details. Tan waxed canvas with full-grain, chocolate leather details. The bag is available for order now. The pre-launch production run quickly sold out, but the next production run will ship February 2, 2018.
For more information, or to purchase the Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall, visit the WaterField Designs online store.