Apple on Monday released iMovie 10.1.9 for macOS, an update to its popular consumer-level editing software for Mac computers. The update adds support for iPhone X and additional iPad resolutions.
Version 10.1.9 adds the following new features and fixes:
- App Preview creation now supports iPhone X and additional iPad resolutions
- Resolves an issue which could prevent logging into Facebook
- Resolves an issue in which HEVC video clips and HEIF photos could appear black in the viewer
- Resolves an issue in which the import date was used as the capture date when importing from certain SD cards or AVCHD cameras
- Resolves a playback issue with Sound Designer 2 files
- Resolves an issue in which iMovie could hang when quitting the app
- Resolves an issue in which opacity controls may disappear when using iMovie in German or Polish
- Fixes an issue that could prevent sending certain iMovie projects to Final Cut Pro
- Addresses an issue that could lead to slower media import from SD cards on iMac Pro
- Improves stability when working with Camtwist Studio
iMovie 10.1.9 is a free update, and is available on the Mac App Store.