Aura Premium: Lifetime Subscription – There are many mindfulness apps out there, but Aura is the only one that uses machine learning to completely cater to you and your specific needs.
5 out of 5 stars from 2,900 reviews on the App Store!
How will you improve this year? How about prioritizing your mental health? Created by top meditation teachers and therapists, and personalized by ground-breaking AI, Aura Health helps you relieve stress and anxiety by providing short, science-backed mindfulness meditation exercises every day. There are many mindfulness apps out there, but Aura is the only one that uses machine learning to completely cater to you and your specific needs. You can take stress ferociously head on, or you can allow Aura to help you reach a greater equilibrium without breaking the bank or spending excessive amounts of time on complicated exercises.
- Relieve stress & anxiety w/ a free 3-minute guided meditation session every day
- Choose 3- or 7- or 10-minute meditation durations depending on your availability & comfort
- Diverse wellness content: meditations, life coaching sessions, stories, and music included
- Rate your experience & Aura will learn how to provide more specific meditations for your feelings whenever you need
- Track your mood, learn about your mood patterns, & visually see yourself improve
- Receive daily reminders for mindful breathers
- Save unlimited meditations & listen whenever you want
- Non-meditation wellness content coming soon
5-Stars on 3,000+ App Store ratings
Voted best of 2017 by Apple
Featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, TeenVogue, Brit+Co, Mindful, and Product Hunt
- iOS 8.0 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
- Version 1.3.56
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: lifetime
- Updates included
- Integrated with Apple Health
- Internet, LTE, or WiFi required to listen to the meditations
What’s New in Version 1.3.56
Just general performance improvements!
About the Developer
Aura works alongside visionary leaders and organizations to spread mindfulness across the world. They’re on a mission to help you put yourself first. You can connect with Aura @AuraHealthHQ on Facebook and Twitter.