Apple today announced that it will share its earnings results for the third fiscal quarter (second calendar quarter) of 2018 on Tuesday, July 31.
The report will provide insight on how sales of the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X are going, as well as offering insight on how the new 9.7-inch iPad is performing.
Apple provided the following guidance for its fiscal 2018 third quarter:
- Revenue between $51.5 billion and $53.5 billion
- Gross margin between 38 percent and 38.5 percent
- Operating expenses between $7.7 billion and $7.8 billion
- Other income/(expense) of $400 million
- Tax rate of approximately 14.5 percent
The Cupertino firm’s fiscal Q3 2018 earnings statement will be released at 1:30 p.m. Pacific/4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. A conference call to discuss the report is expected to kickoff at 2:00 p.m. Pacific/5:00 p.m. Eastern. MacTrast will provide coverage of both.