The Atmotube 2.0 Portable Air Quality Monitor allows you to keep tabs on the air you’re breathing from your smartphone!
Created to raise air quality awareness, the Atmotube is a portable device that lets you keep tabs on the air you’re breathing straight from your smartphone. This handy monitor combines a unique multi-gas sensor, ultra-low power consumption, and advanced algorithms to give you real-time measurements of harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), carbon monoxide, and more on the go. The built-in LED indicator gives you a quick air quality score at the push of a button, or you can take a more detailed look at potentially present pollutants via the app.
CES Innovation Award Nominee
TechCrunch: “Atmotube Is A Tiny Pollution Sensor That Clears Up What’s In The Air You Breathe.”
- Monitor air quality w/ real-time readings for VOCs, carbon monoxide, temperature & moisture
- Take anywhere thanks to the ultra-tough titanium shell & half-ring
- Get a quick air quality score via the LED indicator
- Keep track of your data via the app to avoid spaces w/ low air quality
- View real-time air quality measurements & an aggregated map of environmental data via the app
- Dimensions: 1″H x 3″L x 1″W
- Multi-gas sensor
- Monitors and detects Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), carbon monoxide, temperature, and moisture
- Airflow mesh
- RGB LED indicator
- USB-C input
- Support for gas discrimination, temperature and humidity drift compensation, and self-calibration
- Can be used as a CO2-equivalent sensor to represent CO2 levels in real-world environments
- Mobile app compatibility
- Atmotube Android app: Android 4.3 and later
- Atmotube iOS app: iOS 9.0 or later; compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Atmotube 2.0 Portable Air Quality Monitor
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Sep 3 – Sep 6
- All sales final.