The How To Start A Podcast Bundle Feat. John Lee Dumas will help you launch your podcast, captivate more listeners, and more.
Power Your Podcast With Storytelling
Captivate Your Listeners with Help From an Award-Winning Journalist
Whether you enjoy watching movies or curling up with a good book, storytelling is something we all gravitate towards, and integrating it into your podcast is key to connecting with your audience. Following along award-winning reporter and producer for “This American Life,” Alex Blumberg teaches you the storytelling essentials in this course. You’ll dive into interviewing and story composition and learn new techniques for creating a compelling podcast experience that will set your show apart from the others.
- Access 21 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to develop your narrative instincts & connect w/ your audience
- Improve your podcast’s appeal by integrating storytelling principles
- Discover how to properly prepare for an interview & get the best answers
Start Your Profitable Podcast & Build A Brand
Create a Podcast That Pays with Marketing & Monetization Tips
Podcasts can work wonders for building your brand—if you understand how they work. Seasoned podcast host and entrepreneur Lewis Howes takes you through the anatomy of a great episode and the steps you can take to make your podcast profitable in this course. In less than five hours, you’ll learn how to set your podcast apart from the others, invest in the right gear, and leverage the proper marketing techniques to push your podcast to the top.
- Access 19 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Pick the right format for your podcast & learn how to monetize it
- Dive into recording & editing and explore what gear to buy
- Understand the anatomy of a good episode & how to differentiate your podcast
Essential Storytelling With Producers From “Snap Judgment”
Find & Pitch Compelling Stories That Will Impact Your Audience
A great story needs dramatic tension, solid characters, and a higher meaning that will impact your listeners. Learn the nuts and bolts behind these elements and more with insight from two producers of NPR’s “Snap Judgement.” In just two hours, you’ll get up to speed with the essential techniques that can turn your idea into a gripping narrative.
- Access 5 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the best ways to find & pitch your story
- Learn how to construct a focused, compelling story arc
- Understand how to craft complete, engaging stories w/ interviews
- Establish stronger connections w/ your audience
From Buying Gear to Syndication, Get an Inside Look at the Podcasting Process
Producing a professional podcast is no easy feat. From purchasing the right equipment to finding your target audience, this wall-to-wall course covers the technical, creative, and business elements behind running a success podcast. Tune in, and you’ll get a step-by-step look at creating and distributing a high-quality podcast, delivered straight by an award-winning podcast host.
- Access 12 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to select the right equipment for your budget
- Discover how to create a radio-quality recording & quickly edit your audio
- Explore syndication options & learn how to market yourself w/ your podcast