Sygic’s “Car Navigation: GPS & Maps” iOS app was updated on Friday to include CarPlay compatibility. The app was one of the original navigation apps available for the iPhone.
Until iOS 12, Apple’s own Maps app was the only navigation maps app that would work with CarPlay-enabled infotainment systems, With the release of iOS 12, Apple began allowing third-party nav apps to work with CarPlay, and so far Google Maps, Waze, and now the Sygic app have joined the CarPlay-compatible fold.
The app is free, and includes a seven day trial of all of the premium features. Once the trial expires, users will have to pay to re-enable the premium features via one of a handful of bundles. Premium features include offline maps, speed limits, voice-guided navigation, fuel prices, lane guidance, route sharing, traffic information, and more. Prices for the North American bundles range from the $13.99 “basic” feature set, to $74.99 for the top-of-the-line “connected” set of features.
CUSTOMERS MOST VALUED FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
– Car Connectivity also with Apple CarPlay
– Offline Maps with 3D building and landmarks
– Millions of exciting Places (POI)
– Free map updates
– Real-Time Traffic Information**
– Speed Limits and Speed Warnings
– Dynamic Lane Assistant navigation
– Junction View of crossroads
– Parking Places suggestions
– Fuel Price comparison
– Stationary Speed Cameras
– Voice Guidance with precise street names and directions
– Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
Read more about features and benefits right here: www.sygic.com/car-navigation/benefits
The app is free for iPhone devices and is available in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]