If you’re looking for a great way to enter text on your new iPad Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac mini, yet you don’t have a whole lot of money left after buying all three devices, The Satechi Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard looks like a good option.
The keyboard features enhanced scissor-switch keys and an extended keyboard layout at around half the price of the official Apple keyboard. The keyboard includes intuitive function hotkeys and multi-device Bluetooth connection, allowing switching between 3 devices with press of a button.
Keyboard highlights include:
- Built-in USB-C port that allows you to switch from wireless to wired, while charging the keyboard, after 80 hours of uninterrupted work time
- Seamlessly switch between your devices like iPad, MacBook and desktop with the touch of a button for continual workflow
- Hot function keys make simple tasks, like copy and pasting or switching songs, a breeze
- Round, sculpted keys make for a more comfortable typing experience
- At nearly half the cost ($79.99) of Apple’s keyboard, it still provides much of the same functionality while also matching the Apple aesthetic with available colors in Silver, Space Gray, Gold and Rose Gold.
We hope to be reviewing this keyboard in just a few weeks, we’ll keep you posted.