The Intro to macOS Development course will build your macOS development skills by having you build several polished, full-stack applications.
If you’re serious about becoming a developer, you’re going to need practice. Packed with hands-on projects and guided instruction, this course will build your macOS development skills by having you build several polished, full-stack applications. You’ll explore everything from UI design to front- and back-end development as you create a fully functional weather widget app and even a Slack clone.
- Access 60 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get up to speed with the essentials of macOS development
- Get hands-on training creating a widget weather app & Slack clone
- Familiarize yourself w/ key tools, like Node.js & MongoDB
Devslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications. Its target students are: first-time developers, entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup, and current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
Mark Price is a veteran mobile developer having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android. He owned two tech consulting companies that were highly successful. He has worked on Call of Duty and worked with other top titles and companies such as Logitech, Yellow Pages, the LDS Church, Cookie Dough Bites, and many more. He also spends most of his days now as a professional engineering instructor, changing the lives of students throughout the world—going from being broke to making up to 85k+ a year within 6 months.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web and mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
- Basic knowledge of Swift and Xcode
- A computer with OSX or macOS on it
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.