The 2019 Microsoft Excel Bootcamp Bundle will teach you to be a data-crunching pro with 78 hours of training spanning 5 courses.
Take a 32-Hour Deep Dive Into All Things Excel
Tired of fighting Excel to get it to do what you want? Do you want to use Excel to solve complex problems, automate spreadsheets, and master graphs for presentations instead of going crazy trying to figure out how? Well, here’s where you’ll learn everything you need to know to get up to speed with the newest version of Excel and become fluent with all of 2019’s best Excel practices.
- Access 160 lectures & 32 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how Excel works, how to navigate it, & how to design a spreadsheet
- Discover the most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- Use PivotTables, Pivot Charts, & basic macros
- Create beautiful graphs & charts
- Understand formatting including conditional, cell, & number formatting
Master the Most Powerful Spreadsheet Software in Industry
In this advanced course you’ll focus on a new area of Excel in each section. This is a must-know tool for any aspiring businessperson, and this instruction will help you elevate your intermediate skills to brand new heights. Before you know it, you’ll be able to solve even the most complex problems in Excel.
- Access 20 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets w/ macros & VBA
- Solve complex problems w/ superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables & PowerPivots
Harness the Power of Excel’s Most Useful Analytics Tool
Widely considered Excel’s most powerful tool, PivotTable allows you to automatically sort data from one table and present it in another, making for extremely efficient insights. Its learning curve can be steep for beginners, but you’ll come to use it like a pro as you learn how to filter, sort, and present mounds of information in a much more focused way.
- Access 39 modules & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand PivotTable’s primary uses & applications
- Learn how to identify the worst & best data sets
- Discover how to filter, sort and group Pivot Table data to boost efficiency
Learn to Crunch Numbers Like a Pro & Become a Data Analytics Superstar
Successful people need a wide range of practical skills to make the most out of the numbers available to them. This course will take you through a proven process derived from years of teaching financial and business modeling to the world’s top financial institutions.
- Access 20 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Explore financial modeling theory
- Discover essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges & Advanced Charts
- Understand how to effectively & clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Practice different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages & Regression
Get Started with Microsoft VBA to Revolutionize the Way You Work with Excel Data
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. It may seem daunting, but with just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities. In this course, you’ll get up to speed on all the basics, regardless of your prior experience. This course is accredited by CPDUK, making it a valuable addition to your resume.
- Access 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to automate tasks & operations that you perform frequently
- Discover how to define & manage variables, set up subroutines, & create functions
- Understand practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code
- Explore the PivotTable object & basic approaches to utilizing it