Apple on Monday updated its investor page to announce it will be sharing its earnings for its second fiscal quarter (first calendar quarter) of 2019 on Tuesday, April 30.
The Cupertino firm’s second quarter earnings will give us out first look at how well the company has fared following its first fiscal report, which saw Apple’s iPhone revenue dropping for the quarter, while all other revenue streams showed growth.
Apple has since dropped prices on their iPhone and other products in China, and has also added incentives in other countries, including trade-in deals and monthly payment plans on the iPhone.
Apple is providing the following guidance for its fiscal 2019 second quarter:
- revenue between $55 billion and $59 billion
- gross margin between 37 percent and 38 percent
- operating expenses between $8.5 billion and $8.6 billion
- other income/(expense) of $300 million
- tax rate of approximately 17 percent
Apple’s quarterly earnings statement will be released at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time /4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, and an earnings conference call will take place at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time/5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.