Lemke Software GmbH has released GraphicConverter 11, an update to their popular image editing utility for macOS. New features in version 11 include macro recording function, a RAW developer feature, the ability to view and unpack archive files, the ability to create gradients and duo-tone images, and more.
The New Features Include:
- Record Macros: Save time by recording steps and applying them to other files
- RAW Developer: A full-screen dialog is now available when opening RAW files
- Unpack Archives: View or unpack archive files
- Wide Equalization: Reduce distortion present in wide-angle shots
- Gradients: Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors
- Duo-Tone: Color shots with two colors to duo-tone images
- Apple Finder Tags: Use the context menu to directly display and change Finder tags
GraphicConverter 11 has long been an efficient way to capture, import, convert, and export images on the Mac, offering users a powerful yet easy-to-use image editing and slideshow capabilities, providing color management profiles, 3D image support and more.
- Ability to open files in 200 graphics formats
- Ability to export to over 90 different formats
- Graphical file and picture browser
- Slide show functions
- Powerful batch processor feature
- Import directly from camera (also RAW)
- Catalog generation (web, print, picture)
- TWAIN and image capture interface for scanners
- Direct support of the photo services Flickr and locr
- Support for Applescript
- Express picture enhancement function
- Powerful functions for editing pictures
- Advanced effects and filters
- Plug-in architecture
- Color management with ColorSync and ICC profiles
- 3D image support
- Supports the latest technologies of the different macOS versions
- Multilingual (12 available languages)
- Image verifier
- Ability to browse local copies on cloud services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, Amazon Cloud and Google Drive
The app’s new Record Macros function allows users to record functions they use repeatedly in the same order to apply to other files. Meanwhile, the new RAW Developer feature makes it easier to edit RAW images, with controls for Exposure, Contrast, and Color Corrections. Picture noise can be reduced, even with 6 controllers.
The Unpack Archives feature allows users to view the pictures and documents inside an archive file and unpack them if so desired. The function works with ZIP, TAR, TGZ, and more formats, 13 in all.
Editors that organize their work using Apple’s Finder Tags will appreciate the browser context menu’s ability to directly display and change these tags.
GraphicConverter 11’s new Wide Equalization feature reduces the distortion found in wide-angle photographs, making the shots look more natural.
Creating gradients as a background for a collage or other use is as simple as a few clicks of the mouse. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors. A new Duo-Tone feature allows photographers to color their shots with two colors.
* Requires OS X 10.9 or higher
* 64-bit processor
* 153.5 MB
GraphicConverter 11 is only $39.95, and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store. It can also be directly purchased online from the Lemkesoft website. Upgrades from older versions of GraphicConverter are available for $25.95 USD.