Apple today announced it will share its earnings results for the third fiscal quarter (second calendar quarter) of 2019 on July 30, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The results will offer a look at how well Apple’s products did over the second calendar quarter. The company offered the iPhone and other product at reduced prices in various countries around the world during the quarter.
Apple is provided the following guidance for its fiscal 2019 third quarter:
- Revenue between $52.5 billion and $54.5 billion
- Gross margin between 37 percent and 38 percent
- Operating expenses between $8.7 billion and $8.8 billion
- Other income/(expense) of $250 million
- Tax rate of approximately 16.5 percent
Apple’s fiscal Q3 2019 earnings statement will be released at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. A conference call to discuss the report with journalists will take place at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. MacTrast will cover the report on July 30.