Apple’s latest Apple Pay promotion offers users discounts from six different retailers for the next to week to “celebrate” the back-to-school shopping season. (Although I’m sure there are plenty of kids who would not agree with that whole “celebrate” thing.)
From now through August 14th, apple is offering exclusive discounts from six major retailers when you pay using Apple Pay:
- Adidas – 20% off Apple Pay purchases in the adidas app.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club – $5 off when you spend $50 or more on BJs.com or in the app.
- Shutterfly – $25 off when you spend $25 or more in the Shutterfly app with promo code APPLE25.
- Oakley – $25 off your next purchase when you spend $100 or more.
- Plae – 20% off when you spend $50 or more with promo code APPLEPAY20.
- TOMS – 15% off Apple Pay purchases on TOMS.com with promo code TOMSAPPLEPAY.
To score the above savings, users will be required to pay for their purchases using Apple Pay in the retailers’ app or website and enter the above listed promo codes. The deals are available from August 1 through August 14. Offers are valid only in the United States.