The Complete Guide to Designing a Mobile App gives you a brief overview of design principles before getting into the technical how-to.
Mobile apps are everywhere in the world and are literally bringing billions of revenue to app creators. If you want to create your own mobile app and earn profit from it, this course is for you. This course gives you a brief overview of design principles before getting into the technical how-to, with regular exercises and challenges to test and cement your learning. By the end of this course, you’ll have a comprehensive understanding of app design, and also have three impressive projects for your career portfolio.
- Access 85 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic design principles & tools you can build on for your apps
- Know how to research your potential users & market to effectively target your app
- Learn one of the leading design tools, Sketch, to make your ideas come to life
- Be able to plan, sketch, wireframe & design your own apps
Note: Software not included
Rob Percival created Codestars to help people learn to code in a simple, logical, fun, and accessible way. Together, the instructors that make up the Codestars team create courses on all the topics that students want to learn in the way that students want to learn them: courses that are well-structured, super interactive, and easy to understand. Codestars wants to make it as easy as possible for learners of all ages and levels to build functional websites and apps.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Trial versions of Sketch, UXPin, Invision
- Access to Mac is ideal to follow along with Sketch, UXPin, Invision
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.