The Ultimate Microsoft Excel Certification Training Bundle offers a 33 hour path to mastering Excel.
Microsoft Excel: Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions
Master 75+ Excel Formula & Functions with Hands-On Demos
It’s time to show Excel who’s boss! Whether you’re starting from square one or aspiring to become an absolute Excel wizard, this is the right place for you. This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. Through hands-on, contextual examples, you’ll learn why these formulas are awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways. This is especially useful for including in your portfolio or resume, so future employers can feel confident in your skill set.
- Access 93 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display, & analyze your data
- Go rogue & design your own formula-based formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources in seconds w/ lookup, index, & match functions
- Pull real-time data from APIs directly into Excel
- Manipulate dates, times, text, & arrays
- Automate tedious & time-consuming analytics tasks using cell formulas and functions in Excel
Microsoft Excel: Data Visualization, Excel Charts & Graphs
Master 20+ Charts & Graphs in Excel 2016 with Hands-On Demos
Ask people what comes to mind when they think of Excel and odds are they’ll say, “spreadsheets”. However, Excel is an incredibly powerful, robust, and dynamic data visualization platform. This course will give you a deep, comprehensive understanding of Excel’s latest data visualization tools and techniques. You’ll learn when, why, and how to use each chart type, discover key data visualization best practices, and learn through interactive, hands-on demos and exercises every step of the way.
- Access 49 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore each of the 20+ chart types that Excel 2016 has to offer
- Dive into a series of 12+ advanced Excel demos guaranteed to turn you into a data visualization pro
Microsoft Excel: Intro to Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX
Get Up & Running with Excel’s Data Modeling & Business Intelligence Tools
This course will introduce you to Microsoft Excel’s powerful data modeling and business tools Power Query, Power Pivot, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX). If you’re looking to become a power Excel user and supercharge your analytics, then this is the A-Z guide that you’re looking for.
- Access 86 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Use sample data from a fictional supermarket chain to get hands-on w/ Power Query
- Practice shaping, blending, & exploring project files
- Cover the fundamentals of database design & normalization
- Explore & analyze your data model using Power Pivot & DAX
- Cover basic DAX syntax & learn some of the most powerful and commonly used functions
Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables
Master Excel Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts with Hands-On Demos
Pivot Tables are an essential tool for anyone who works with data in Excel. Pivots allow you to explore and analyze raw data quickly, revealing powerful insights and trends otherwise buried in the noise. In other words, they give you answers. Whether you’re exploring product sales, analyzing marketing tactics, or wonder how Boston condo prices have trended over the past 15 years, Excel Pivot Tables provide fast, accurate, and intuitive solutions to even the most complicated questions. This course will give you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Access 82 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Cover raw data structure, table layouts & styles
- Explore design & formatting options
- Understand sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
- Anaylze data from a number of real-world case studies including San Diego burrito ratings, shark attack records, MLB team statistics, & more
Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA
Use 6 Simple Projects to Become a Master Working with Excel Macros & VBA
During this course, you will build a foundation of working with Excel Macros and VBA. You’ll engage in several projects that will build upon one another as you progress through the basic building blocks of automating tasks within Excel. Soon you’ll be ready to enter the world of Excel VBA, where you will experience a more dynamic, robust experience for yourself and your peers.
- Access 57 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Automate placing & formatting a title on a worksheet
- Interact w/ the users of your Macros through input & message boxes
- Clean up multiple Excel worksheets & prepare the data to be reported on
- Create a report based on multiple sets of data found within multiple Excel worksheets
- Automate the creation of Excel Formulas to SUM data up in your report
Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
The Complete “How-To” Excel Crash Course
More than 750 million people have Excel installed on their computer but most do not know how to use it. Whatever version of Excel you have, this course will show you how to build and prepare a workbook good enough for a Fortune 500 CEO, to a household budget, and everything in between.
- Access 80 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get downloadable Excel workbooks which you can use to follow along
- Learn how to install Microsoft Excel & work w/ formulas and functions
- Calculate w/ the IF Function & apply conditional formatting
- Use the PMT Function to explore monthly & yearly compounding
- Use Google Drive to collect data