Apple announced their Black Friday sale a few days back, but didn’t specify what the specific discounts would be. They have now announced the details.
Gift cards can be had in the following amounts, for the following purchases:
- $50 for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone XR
- $50 for 10.5-inch iPad Air or iPad mini 5
- $100 for iPad Pro
- $200 for 13-inch MacBook Pro, iMac, or iMac Pro
- $100 for MacBook Air
- $25 for Apple Watch Series 3
- $25 for regular AirPods
- $25 for Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD
- $50 for HomePod
- $100 for Beats Studio3 Wireless
- $50 for Beats Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats3 Wireless, or Powerbeats Pro
As usual, Apple is not offering any gift card deals for its newest products, such the 16-inch MacBook Pro, AirPods Pro, iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, or Apple Watch Series 5 models. The Mac mini, iPod touch, old version of the Mac Pro, any refurbished products, education-discounted products, and carrier-locked iPhones are also ineligible.
The Black Friday offer is available in the United States, Canada, and many European countries Apple.com and at Apple Stores in Australia through December 2, which is Cyber Monday.