Apple has sent out emails promoting holiday content in a selection of App Store games that include Fortnite, PUBG, Candy Crush Saga, Minecraft, Homescapes, and Clash of Clans.
As first noticed by MacRumors, some of the holiday bonuses are free, while others are discounted and bundles in-app purchases. Participating game include:
- Fortnite – Get an exclusive holiday outfit pack for a limited time, starting December 24.
- PUBG – Limited-edition Santa suit and supply crates are now available.
- Candy Crush Saga – Get extra-special items that last two times longer than normal.
- Minecraft – Claim 1 free skin and 1 free world right now.
- Homescapes – A free small-size pack of coins and items is all yours!
- Clash of Clans – Receive 5 times more goodies with limited-edition Christmas bundles.
Apple should also be offering a separate App Store holiday bonus sometime today (Christmas Eve), as Australia and New Zealand saw an App Store Surprise when December 24 rolled around to those countries. Their first two “surprises” were a discounted in-app purchase bundle for Looney Tunes World of Mayhem and a three-month subscription for the price of one month in Canva.