Apple has released a new ad for its Apple Arcade gaming service that blends the real world with the virtual one, showing off several games available on the all-you-can-play service, including LEGO Builder’s Journey and Ultimate Rivals: The Rink.
The video is set to the tune, “Welcome to My World” as sung by crooner Dean Martin. The games that are shown off are listed below, with the timestamp for when they show up in the video.
- [0:05] Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm, by Cornfox and Bros.
- [0:13] Skate City, by Snowman
- [0:20] Little Orpheus, by Sumo Digital
- [0:29] WHAT THE GOLF, by Fun Plus | Triband
- [0:35] LEGO Brawls, by LEGO | Red Games Co.
- [0:45] Shinsekai: Into the Depths, by Capcom
- [0:50] Ultimate Rivals™: The Rink, by Bit Fry Game Studios, Inc.
Accompanying the one-minute ad is an animated “livestream” of Oceanhorn 2, which is also available on Apple Arcade.
Apple Arcade launched back in September 2019, offering users of iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV devices access to over 100 games for $4.99 per month in the United States. All of the games have no in-app purchases or ads.