Music streaming service Pandora has updated its Apple Watch app to add support for Siri. Apple’s virtual assistant can now be used to play stations, songs, albums, and podcasts through the popular streaming service.
The new Siri support allows Pandora listeners to more easily find specific content via their Apple Watch. Users can also as Siri to like or dislike the currently playing song to help tune their listening preferences.
Other new features in the update include a Shuffle Stations feature, an option to add music to a specific playlist by using Siri (premium subscribers only), and more personalized discovery for better music recommendations.
NEW: Edit Shuffle Stations feature
* Available for Premium listeners
* Select which stations you want to play on shuffle
NEW: Siri on Apple Watch
* Ask Siri to play stations, songs, albums, and podcasts: “Hey Siri, play Thumbprint Radio on Pandora.”
* Tell Siri you like or dislike the current song: “Hey Siri, I like this song.”
ADDED FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS: Siri on iOS
* Ask Siri to add music to your collection or for a specific playlist: “Hey Siri, add Hotel California to my collection on Pandora.” (Premium listeners only)
* Tell Siri you like or dislike the current song.
* Even more personalized discovery to help you find and listen to the music you love.
The Pandora app for iOS and Apple Watch is free and can be downloaded from the App Store. [GET IT HERE]