This Infrared Thermometer uses a high-precise infrared sensor to scan temperature from a distance of 2 to 3 inches for no-contact measurement — preventing the spread of germs.
As a preventive response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) has recommended using temporal thermometers to scan people’s temperatures in a distance. This is to know if an individual shows a common symptom of fever as well as preventing direct contact.
This Infrared Thermometer uses a high-precise infrared sensor to scan temperature from a distance of 2 to 3 inches for no-contact measurement — preventing the spread of germs. Not only accurate, it instantly tells the result in less than a second with its Voice Report. It reads temperatures in both Centigrade and Fahrenheit scale for more versatility.
- Precise temperature readings in under 1 second
- Uses infrared to take temperature readings without the need for direct contact
- Voice Report reads the temperature result
- Tests temperature in both Centigrade & Fahrenheit
- Color: white, blue
- Product dimensions: 6.1″H x 4.4″L x 1.8″W
- Environmental temperature: 50°F-104°F (10℃-40℃)
- Power supply: DC3V (2 AA Batteries)
- Body testing scope: 95.9°F-109.2°F (35.5℃-42.9℃)
- Object surface testing scope: 32°F-244°F (0℃-118℃)
- Testing time: <0.9 sec
- Testing distance: 5-8 cm
- Fahrenheit and Centigrade available
- Automatic switch off
- Manufacturer’s 90-day warranty
- Infrared Thermometer
- Ships To US
- Expected Delivery: Jun 8 – Jun 17
- All sales final.