The Pixelmator Team has updated Pixelmator Photo for iPad to version 1.3. The update brings batch photo editing improvements, new shortcut menus, and customizable accent colors to the popular image editing app.
What’s New in Version 1.3
Pixelmator Photo 1.3 adds handy new shortcut menus all around the app, the ability to choose an accent color for buttons, redesigned adjustment preset management, much-improved batch editing, and more!
• Handy new shortcut menus all around the app let you do lots of useful things a lot more quickly.
• For example, you can now share, duplicate, and revert photos, copy and paste adjustments, and more simply by tapping a holding a photo in the Photos browser.
• Customize the color of buttons in Pixelmator Photo by choosing an accent color.
• Redesigned color adjustment preset management brings the ability to create and customize, rearrange, and even remove adjustment preset collections.
• Enjoy a much quicker way to batch edit photos with your workflows by setting workflows as favorites and applying them right in the Photos browser.
• Find your favorite batch editing workflows in the new shortcut menus in the Photos browser.
• Quickly import images as Pixelmator Photo files to the Files browser using the new Import to Files workflow.
• Create custom crop ratios using up to four digits.
• Use the new shortcut menus to rename and delete crop presets.
• Rearrange crop presets by dragging and dropping them to a new location.
• You can now stop the automatic creation of a Pixelmator Photo album in the Photos app.
• Enjoy a number of additional keyboard shortcuts.
• You can now turn off snapping while cropping.
• When downloading Pixelmator Photo edits from iCloud, a progress indicator will now be shown.
• A progress indicator will also appear when downloading images from iCloud during batch editing.
• A preset in the Recents collection will no longer be created when edits aren’t saved.
• The touchable area of sliders has been increased to make them easier to drag.
• When renaming things, the text will be automatically selected so you can start typing to replace it.
• The thumbnails of albums in your Photos library should now load more quickly.
• You can now turn off Overwrite Originals when editing in the Files browser, which will automatically create Pixelmator Photo files to save the photos you edit.
• The Overwrite Originals setting is now separate for the Photos and Files browsers.
• When moving the color wheel controls of the Color Balance adjustment, they would jump. Fixed.
• The thumbnails of the All Photos and Recents albums would not be updated after changes to those albums. Fixed.
• Attempting to run batch workflows would not work on multiple images with the same name. Fixed.
• Attempting to share multiple images with the same name would not work. Fixed.
• The button to go back to an album in the Photos browser would sometimes not appear. Fixed.
• The appearance of very wide or tall crop aspect ratios was incorrect. Fixed.
• The animation displayed when dismissing images was incorrect when dismissing a photo after deleting another photo. Fixed.
• Attempting to crop images to very wide or tall ratios would cause Pixelmator Photo to stop responding. Fixed.
Pixelmator Photo 1.3 is $4.99 for new users and is a free update for existing users, It is available to download from the iOS App Store [GET IT HERE]