Apple’s Apple One services bundle launched earlier today. The company’s newest service, Apple Fitness+, did not launch today but will be coming later this year.
To sign up for Apple One on an iPhone, do the following:
- Open the “Settings” App
- Tap on Your Name at the top
- Tap on “Subscriptions”
- Tap on “Apple One”
Customers with Apple subscriptions will be recommended the right Apple One plan for them so they can sign up with a tap from any Apple device and get even more for less.
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Premier, where available, includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
Customers can save money by bundling their Apple services together with Apple One. The Individual tier offers savings of $6 per month, the Family plan offers over $8 per month savings, and the Premier plan offers savings of more than $25 per month, compared to the separate service’s standard monthly pricing.
Apple One includes a 30-day free trial for any services that customers do not already have. With Apple One, customers will receive only one invoice each month, and they can easily change or cancel their Apple One plan at any time. With the Family and Premier plans, up to six family members can access all the included services with their own personal accounts and preferences.
Apple One offers access to the following services:
- Apple Music, with over 70 million songs, thousands of playlists, daily selections from the world’s best music experts, the groundbreaking Apple Music radio, and innovative features like time-synced lyrics.
- Apple TV+, home to Apple Originals from today’s most imaginative and respected creators. Apple TV+ has already earned over 100 awards recognitions, including 18 Emmy nominations, for its originals — more than any other streaming service in its first 10 months.
- Apple Arcade, which gives players unlimited access to more than 100 incredibly fun games across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV, all with no ads or in-app purchases.
- Apple News+, which provides premium access to leading newspapers and hundreds of magazines.
- Apple Fitness+, the first fitness experience built for Apple Watch, arriving later this year. Apple Fitness+ intelligently incorporates metrics from Apple Watch for users to visualize right on their iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, offering a first-of-its-kind personalized workout experience.
At launch, the Premier tier of the service will be limited to the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
The limited rollout of the Premier tour is linked to the fact that Apple News+ is currently only available in the above-listed countries. Apple News+, as well as the upcoming Apple Fitness+ service which will launch later this year, are both exclusive to the Premier tier of the subscription bundles.