The iPhone and iPad versions of the Brave Browser have gained a new Playlist feature that offers the ability to save audio and video content in an easy-access queue.
Brave Playlist allows users to access their content in one list from the most popular platforms, anywhere and anytime, making it ideal for commuting, traveling, or everyday enjoyment of music, videos, and podcasts.
- To access your Playlist, tap on the Brave Playlist option from the menu.
- To add media to the Playlist, simply tap the “Add to Brave Playlist” button.
Long pressing a video or audio file will also bring up an option to Add to Brave Playlist.
- You can organize items in the Playlist by long pressing and moving the selected item up or down.
You can view the videos or podcasts in your playlist and play them back by selecting or tapping on them. The play options are:
- Play / Pause
- Skip forward and backward 15 seconds
- Play the item at a faster/slower speed
- Skip to the next item
Brave Playlist will be available for desktop and Android users later this year. Brave recently passed 30 million monthly active users and 10.6 million daily active users (up from 25 million MAU and 8.6 million DAU this past February).
Brave Playlist supports numerous platforms, including Twitch, YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, and more, and is available in the free Brave for iOS app.