The Morning Show returns for season two on September 17, 2021. The popular show, which stars Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon, returns with a bevy of other characters, both old and new.
Steve Carell, Billy Crudup, Mark Duplass, Nestor Carbonell, Karen Pittman, Bel Powley, Desean Terry, Janina Gavankar, Tom Irwin, and Marcia Gay Harden all return for season two.
New characters include:
- Greta Lee – Stella Bak, a tech world wunderkind who has joined the UBA executive team.
- Ruairi O’Connor – Ty Fitzgerald, a smart and charismatic YouTube star.
- Hasan Minhaj – Eric Nomani, a new member of The Morning Show team.
- Holland Taylor – Cybil Richards, chairwoman of the UBA board
- Tara Karsian – Gayle Berman, a news producer
- Valeria Golino – Paola Lambruschini, a documentary filmmaker;
- Julianna Margulies – Laura Peterson, a UBA news anchor
Season two will continue to look at workplace dynamics between both women and men and women and women. The new season picks after Alex Levy (Ms. Aniston) and Bradley Jackson (Ms. Witherspoon) took matters into their own hands live on-air in the season one finale. A teaser clip was released Monday and it confirms Alex Levy (Aniston) has left the program following an on-air revelation by her and Bradley Jackson (Witherspoon).
Season one of The Morning Show is available to Apple TV+ subscribers now.
(Via The Mac Observer)