Exobone Bone Conduction Headphones are equipped with 2 speakers that play music directly towards your ear canal, allowing you to enjoy your music even when you’re running.
Say hello to the future of portable listening with Exobone’s Bone Conduction Headphones. These headphones are equipped with 2 speakers that play music directly towards your ear canal, allowing you to enjoy your music even when you’re running. With an open-ear design, these patented bone conduction headphones deliver premium audio. Unlike ear headphones, Earbone keeps you connected and aware of your surroundings. Experience unmatched comfort with this lightweight and comfortable headset, featuring a bud-free, pain-free foldable slim design for all-day listening.
Featured in 9to5Mac, Digital Trends, Mashable, Android Authority, Gizmodo & XDA Developers.
- 2 Speakers: Play music directly through the ear canal for unique music experience even when running
- Open-ear design: Delivers premium audio while keeping you connected & aware of your surroundings
- Lightweight & comfortable: Features a bud-free, pain-free foldable slim design for all-day listening
- Wireless convenience: Pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- The Wired Runner: “Offer superior sound quality in a lightweight design perfect for runners…these headphones have much higher sound quality than other similar headphones.”
- The Gadgeeter: “Provide a well-balanced sound, and because of their design are very likely much better for preserving your hearing.”
- Color: grey
- Finish: matte
- Materials: plastic, rubber
- Dimensions: 3.74″H x 6.61″L x 5.35″W
- Weight: 0.92 oz
- Fit type: over-ear
- Speakers: 2
- Crystal clear sound
- Foldable slim design
- Max situational awareness
- Lightweight & comfortable
- Manufacturer’s 2-year warranty
- Exobone Bone Conduction Headphones
- Charging Cable
- Ships To US
- Expected Delivery: Aug 9 – Aug 15
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.