Apple today unveiled its Black Friday – Cyber Monday sales event. The Cupertino firm will be offering up to a $200 $200 Apple Store gift card alongside purchases of eligible products. The event runs from Black Friday, November 26, until Cyber Monday on November 29.
The gift card premiums will be available for all customers who purchase eligible products either at an Apple Store, by phone at 1-800-MY-APPLE, or online.
Eligible product purchases are:
- $50 for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone SE
- $75 for second or third-generation AirPods, AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max
- $50 for Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- $100 for 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- $100 for MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro, and Mac mini
- $200 for 27-inch iMac
- $50 for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- $50 for 2nd-generation Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo Charger, AirTag four-pack, and Magic Keyboard
- $50 for Beats Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, and more
As usual, Apple is excluding newer models of the iPhone, Apple Watch, and Mac models from its gift card promotion.