Apple today announced that its HomePod mini is now available in its new colors, including yellow, orange, and blue. The new colors are now available to order on Apple.com and in the Apple Store app in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and are also available for same-day pickup at select Apple Store locations in the United States and Canada.
At just 3.3 inches tall, HomePod mini delivers unexpectedly big sound for a speaker of its size. The mini uses computational audio to provide a rich and detailed acoustic experience. With multiple HomePod mini speakers, users can play the same music throughout the house, a different song in every room, or create a stereo pair for an even more immersive experience.
HomePod mini Pricing and Availability
- HomePod mini is available starting today in yellow, orange, and blue, in addition to white and space gray, for $99 (US) from apple.com/store, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store locations. HomePod mini will also be available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary).
- Customers in Canada, Mexico, and the US will be able to order HomePod mini beginning at 7 a.m. PDT on Monday, November 1. Customers in China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan will be able to order HomePod mini beginning at 6 p.m. PDT on Monday, November 1.
- HomePod mini will be available in Australia, Austria, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, and the UK later this month.
- HomePod mini is compatible with iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, or iPod touch (7th generation) running iOS 15; and iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 4 or later running iPadOS 15.
- Customers in the US get 3 percent Daily Cash back when they buy directly from Apple with Apple Card.