Apple has updated its Developer app to include information about its upcoming Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC 2022), which kicks off on June 6th.
The Apple Developer app includes details on videos, Digital Lounges, labs, coding challenges, and more for the event. Developers can sign up to participate directly within the app.
In addition to the ability for developers to view WWDC content together over FaceTime’s SharePlay functionality, several other enhancements have been added to this year’s app.
Full release notes for the update are below:
Thank you for your feedback! New in this release:
– Explore all WWDC22 has to offer, including session videos, Digital Lounges, 1-on-1 labs, Coding & Design Challenges, and more.
– Sign up for interactive activities like Digital Lounges and labs directly inside the Developer app.
– Watch videos together using SharePlay.
We’ve also fixed bugs and added various other enhancements:
– We’ve rebuilt our search to be more extensive and to support quoted phrases.
– We’ve added more keyboard shortcuts for iPadOS.
– We now list your downloads in the order that you started the download.
The Apple Developer app is available from the App Store for free. It is available on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. [GET IT HERE]