The Complete Utility Pro Lifetime Mac Bundle offer nine great Mac apps providing connectivity, display enhancements, and much, much more!
AirRadar Wi-Fi Finder: Lifetime License
With Advanced GPS Technology, AirRadar Scans for Open Wireless Networks & Tags Them in a Comprehensive Map
Finding a free WiFi network while on vacation can be a nightmare. Using advanced GPS technology, AirRadar scans and places all networks on a map. While walking or driving, AirRadar automatically updates networks’ location when it finds a better signal elsewhere. Open networks are clearly marked with a green dot and closed networks with a red dot. Throw the laptop on the passenger seat before leaving the house for the day, and after a day of driving, have a comprehensive map of open networks!
4.0/5 stars on MacUpdate: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Full Wi-Fi support. Supports all modern specifications like 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS integrated. Uses macOS’ internal location services to identify the approximate location of access points
- Auto-join. Automatically join the best network
- Graph. Graph network signal & noise over time
- Favorites. Easily identify networks by setting them as a favorite
- Statistics. Look for congested channels at a glance
- History. Save & load network scan histories on the fly
- Label. Assign label colors & networks to networks
- Speak. Speak network names
- Alerts. Play audio effects or show notifications for found networks
- Keychain. Save network passwords in the system keychain for auto-filling later on
- Filter. Easily filter scan results by numerous criteria
- Enterprise support. Compatible with Enterprise-level WPA networks
- Vendor info. Displays the vendor of each Wi-Fi router
- Advanced details. From Beacon Intervals to Channel Widths
- Multiple cards. Choose which Wi-Fi card to scan and join with
MacPilot: Lifetime License
Hack Your Mac to Perfection with Lifetime Access to 1,200+ Features in an Easy & Familiar Interface
With the power of UNIX and the simplicity of Macintosh, your Mac is a high-tech wellspring of untapped power! Use MacPilot to unlock over 1,200 features and access them all with the easy and familiar Macintosh user interface—no command line tools or complicated file operations required! With MacPilot, you can display hidden files in Finder, disable the startup chime, add spacers and stacks to the Dock, change the screenshot file format, run maintenance tools, and so much more. With MacPIlot, you can step out of the passenger seat of your Mac, get behind the wheel, and take real control over your computer.
- Unlock over 1,200 features to tweak your Mac & optimize your experience
- Toggle animations, show the Quit menu, show the file path in the window titlebar & use your screensaver as the desktop
- Customize the dock by adding spacers & smart stacks/menus
- Access a beautiful system profile that outlines advanced system information
- Optimize & repair your system by running common maintenance scripts such as cron, launch services, and prebinding
- See everything from the graphics card & RAM bus speeds to the system serial number
- View a complete list of network ports, error codes & key combos
- 4.0/5 stars on MacUpdate: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Tech Journey: “Mac Pilot is the Swiss Army Knife that does all the user interface customization, combining with custom system tweaks and under the hood maintenance in a single convenient package.”
MacMagic: Lifetime License
Erase Caches, Show Hidden Files in the Finder, & More!
MacMagic is the quick solution to access some of the most popular hidden features in macOS. It can help clear up gigabytes of lost storage space crowded up by the caches of poorly optimized apps, hide and show hidden files in the Finder, help force-delete the contents of the Trash or stubborn files, and perform various other tasks to help automate or simplify your daily workflow!
- Cache & log cleaner. Quickly and easily identify and purge excessively large app caches and logs
- Image converter. Batch scale, rotate & convert images between over 100 formats
- Show hidden files. Show or hide desktop icons, visify or invisify specific files & folders, or globally turn on the ability to see all hidden files
- Quit & restart finder. Whether you’re trying to save RAM and CPU time, or are fighting a pesky bug, easily fully quit and/or restart the Finder
- Force delete. Pesky files can sometimes evade deletion using the built-in Trash feature. Escalate to super-user privileges & eliminate them
- Combine & create PDFs. Easily convert any image file to PDF format (the web standard for documents), or add and remove pages from existing documents
- System tools. Easily access hidden system tools buried deep within macOS such as Screen Sharing, Certificate Utility, File Merge, & more
- Lock files. Recursively lock or unlock entire folders worth of files
- Maintenance. Perform other routine system maintenance like running cron tasks, flushing disk cache, clearing the DNS cache, wiping out a stuck print queue, & more
MacCleanse: Lifetime License
This Digital Housekeeper Hunts Down Unwanted Files & Logs in Your Mac Down to the Last Byte
Keep your computer organized with MacCleanse, the premier file cleanup system for Mac. MacCleanse is a powerful application geared towards purifying your system and reclaiming hard disk space. In only seconds, it can perform over fifty tasks which could take hours to perform manually. Safely uninstall applications, slim Universal Binaries, wipe unused language files, erase caches, empty logs, clear cookies, delete web histories, locate unused and old files, and more. MacCleanse won’t miss a thing and could reclaim hundreds of megabytes, if not gigabytes, of storage.
- Scan your computer for space-wasting files to delete
- Clear out files from incomplete file uninstallations
- Discard residual logs, caches, plug-ins & more
- Completely wipe your web & app histories
- Toggle resource-hungry extensions
- Schedule daily, weekly, or monthly scans
- Receive prompts to fully uninstall an app if the process is incomplete
- Disable login items that are slowing down your system
BizTech Reviews: “…another functional Mac storage cleaner which guarantees an efficient cleaning process. The app is engineered to dig through all the contents in your Mac to get rid of all unwanted stuff. And the best thing is that it does everything fairly quickly and easily.”
CNET: “Looking for a premium tool that lets you manage every aspect of your system storage, while at the same time protecting your privacy? MacCleanse for Mac is definitely worth a try.”
Mystery Island II: Lifetime License
Pin Point Your Location Upon a Tropical Island & Solve the Mystery
In typical retro-gaming fashion, Mystery Island II adopts a design similar to the classic game Myst! Mystery Island II is a port of our old HyperCard game so that it can be enjoyed on modern systems today.
Your name is Lt. Steven Bushell, and you are currently stationed aboard the USS Volarus, a US nuclear submarine.
While on a routine patrol of the Pacific Ocean, the USS Volarus is mysteriously destroyed! A Russian nuclear warship seems the most likely possibility. However, there were certain unusual aspects of the attack which left you wondering if that was a correct assumption after all.
- The mission. You alone manage to escape the explosion of the submarine alive. After days of drifting in isolation amidst the vast ocean in nothing more than a life raft, you wash upon a tropical island. Your new mission: pinpoint your location and solve the mystery!
- Time warp. Take yourself back in a time machine to 1990s gaming as you unlock the secrets of Mystery Island. No special effects. No voice acting. Raw, unadulterated, corny gameplay!
- Original music. All of the music featured was composed & performed by Mark Sumner!
“Ahh, this game brings back memories. Point-and-clicks have been nothing short of a long coming hobby of mine and I was pretty stoked to add this one to my collection. A good challenge that definitely keeps you hanging on what’s going to happen next!” – Sherri Stewart
“I love alien games! This one is pretty neat. Challenging and unique, it really gets you thinking and observing. Recommended to anyone that likes puzzles and is up for a good challenge.” – Pete Walters
Display Maestro: Lifetime License
Unlock Access to All Available Resolutions of Your Attached Devices and Bit Depths
Display Maestro gives you full control over attached displays, allowing the use of all available resolutions and bit depths. Latest versions of macOS strip out the useful ability to set specific resolutions and presents a more user-friendly approach. Experienced users, especially graphic designers and presenters, demand more precise control of their devices. Access exactly the resolution you need with Display Maestro’s traditional Mac-like menu!
- All resolutions. Display list of all displays & resolutions
- Hidden resolutions. Toggle list of unsafe resolutions
- ColorSync. Restore ColorSync settings
- Gamma. View the white, red, green, & blue gamma values as well as channels
- RGB points. View the red, green & blue X,Y points
- Transformation. View display transformation values
- Manufacturer. View vendor codes & manufacture dates
- Capabilities. View display capabilities like backlist, mirroring, digital, stereo, OpenGL acceleration, HiDPI capable, & AirPlay
- Properties. View display properties simulscan, television mode, samples per pixel, pan required, display size, interlaced, bytes per row, bits per sample, & more
”Solved the problem we had with Apple OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) Control Panel not recognizing our Matrox 3 monitor external display array. Display Maestro allows us to set the resolution to the full values allowed for the external display array.” – Equity Management Services
”Excellent software, helps use the full scale of my Retina display.” – Olivier Brunet
Librarian Pro: Lifetime License
Browse All of Your Items at a Glance on a Virtual Bookshelf, in a List, or in Cover Flow
We all collect something, whether it’s stamps, movies, games, music, books, or wine. Librarian Pro brings sophistication and class to managing your collection! Browse all of your items at a glance on a virtual bookshelf, in a list, or cover flow. Item artwork and information are easily and automatically downloaded from the web. Even track which items you have lent out to friends or, for small businesses, go as far as recording late fees and due dates. Librarian Pro is your complete personal inventory system!
5.0/5 stars on MacUpdate ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Statistics. View a summary of all items in your library to compare prices & more
- Web auto-fill. Integrates with numerous web sites to automatically download item information
- Multi-database support. Create an unlimited number of separate databases
- Smart collections. Automatically sort items by specific criteria
- Borrowers. Track item lending & charge late fees
- Export. Export to the web & a variety of other formats
- Import. Import from text, CSV, iTunes, ‘pedias, Delicious Library & more!
- Beautiful. View as a list, as a bookshelf, or in cover flow mode
- Duplicate filter. Easily isolate & display duplicate items
- Details. Fill in countless details about items ranging from tracks on an album to the illustrator for a book
- Sales tracking. Record detailed purchase & sale information for items, such as purchase location, price, original value, used value, item URL, and more
- Reviews. Write internal reviews
- Barcode scanning. Use your web cam or physical barcode scanner to add items or update inventory
- Cross-platform. One database works on both Mac & PC
- Calendar. Track lent out items in macOS’ Calendar app & send reminder e-mails or display alerts
- Auto-complete. Auto-complete helps speed data entry by remembering entires for other items
Data Guardian: Lifetime License
Secure Your Logins, Passwords, Addresses, Credit Card Numbers & More
Leaving post-it notes attached to your monitor to remember passwords is a major security risk! In a world plagued by privacy concerns, trust in Data Guardian’s 448-bit strong Blowfish encryption to keep your mind at ease! The flexible and intuitive design of Data Guardian makes entering a wide range of data a breeze. Every record in databases can be custom-tailored to suit the type of information entered: address books, passwords, credit card numbers, shopping lists, or even journal entries!
4.8/5 stars on MacUpdate: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Limitless. Create unlimited records, collections, & fields!
- Photo-ready. Insert pictures into records
- Phone integration. Dial phone numbers directly from records
- Import. Import virtually any flat-text file & map it to custom fields
- Export. Export your database to a flat-text file for use in other programs
- Synchronization. Sync databases together to merge & update
- Quick browser. Access to Data Guardian from within any application
- Security. Up to 448-bit Blowfish encryption
- Log. Record application activity to a log
- Privacy. Auto-clear clipboard or quit the app after a specified interval
- Password generator. Dynamically generate passwords based on a user specified algorithm
- Auto-save. Databases can auto-save so that changes are never lost
- Printing. Print a sheets of record information in a variety of formats
- Bulk edit. Apply changes to a selection of records at the same time
- Cross-platform. Interchangeable database format between the Mac & PC version
Alarm Clock Pro: Lifetime License
Wake Up to Your Favorite Tunes, Compose Emails, Schedule Appointment Reminders, Take Screenshots, Automate System Tasks & More!
From the tinker-tonk of an incoming phone call, car horns during rush hour, and loud neighbors, we are all over-saturated with noise! Wake up to the serenity of your musical selection instead with Alarm Clock Pro by Koingo Software! With the sheer amount of functionality Alarm Clock Pro offers, it can easily integrate into nearly every aspect of your life. Speak or display favorite inspirational quotes randomly throughout the day, or even send them as text messages to your cell phone! Have important reminders, or even birthday cards, e-mailed to contacts—record laps with the stopwatch. Track time differences for your investment portfolio and performs automated tasks. Even use it to help cook dinner by using the timer! Alarm Clock Pro is one of the only affordable universal solutions for your needs.
- iTunes interaction. Select from any iTunes media source & play a single song, or and entire playlist
- Internet radio, movies, & more. Play a streaming URL, play a movie, or open a photo
- Send emails. Send custom-tailored email messages
- Send text messages. Send custom-tailored tect messages
- Take screenshots. Archive or e-mail the current screen state
- Take webcam photo. Archive or e-mail a snap from the web cam
- Announce text. Speak a single line, or random chunk, of text
- Wake Mac from sleep. Wake the Mac from sleep on-demand for scheduled alarms (NOT available for Windows version)
- Onscreen notifications. Display visual alerts onscreen
- Audio fader. Fade in & out of movies and music
- Timer. Create an unlimited number of countdown timers
- Stopwatch. Easily time events or projects
- Shell access. Execute routine command shell operations
- Launch websites. Open a link to a web site in the default web browser
- World clocks. View clocks for various time zones relative to another
- Differences. Calculate the difference between two time periods
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.