Apple TV+ on Thursday debuted the first three episodes of “Bad Sisters,” a new dark comedy series written and executive produced by Sharon Horgan. The series is the first fruit of Horgan’s 2019 “first look” deal with Apple.
The ten-episode TV series, loosely based on the Flemish limited series Clan, centers on the lives of the Garvey sisters, who reside in Ireland. The husband of one of the five sisters has died a mysterious death. The insurance company certainly suspects murder and refuses to pay out.
It turns out that the sisters had plotted the husband’s death a few months earlier, as he was a total jerk and their world would be better if he was no longer in it. However, did the sisters actually go through with their plans?
Apple has released the first two episodes of Bad Sisters for this week’s series debut. Additional episodes will debut every Friday, through October 14.
- Bad Sisters Episode 1: August 19, 2022
- Bad Sisters Episode 2: August 19, 2022
- Bad Sisters Episode 3: August 26, 2022
- Bad Sisters Episode 4: September 2, 2022
- Bad Sisters Episode 5: September 9, 2022
- Bad Sisters Episode 6: September 16, 2022
- Bad Sisters Episode 7: September 23, 2022
- Bad Sisters Episode 8: September 30, 2022
- Bad Sisters Episode 9: October 7, 2022
- Bad Sisters Episode 10: October 14, 2022
“Bad Sisters” and other Apple TV+ content can be watched in the Apple TV app across the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV box, select Xbox and PlayStation consoles, select smart TVs, on the web at tv.apple.com, and on other platforms. An Apple TV+ subscription is $4.99 per month in the U.S., with an available free seven-day trial.