Get The Premium Microsoft Office Training Bundle + Lifetime License of MS Office Home & Business for Mac 2021.
Microsoft Office Home & Business for Mac 2021
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, & OneNote! Get All These Essential Microsoft Apps for Your Mac with This One-Time Purchase
This bundle is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and OneNote. A one-time purchase installed on 1 Mac for use at home or work.
- Lifetime license for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, & OneNote
- One-time purchase installed on 1 Mac for use at home or work
- Instant Delivery & Download – access your software license keys and download links instantly
- Free customer service – only the best support!
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 includes:
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Microsoft Office Teams
- Microsoft Office OneNote
Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
Master Excel Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts with Hands-On Demos
Pivot Tables are an essential tool for anyone who works with data in Excel. Pivots allow you to quickly explore and analyze raw data, revealing powerful insights and trends otherwise buried in the noise. In other words, they give you answers. So whether you’re exploring product sales, analyzing marketing tactics, or wonder how Boston condo prices have trended over the past 15 years, Excel Pivot Tables provide fast, accurate, and intuitive solutions to even the most complicated questions. This course will give you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
4.6/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 85 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover raw data structure, table layouts & styles
- Explore design & formatting options
- Understand sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
- Analyze data from a number of real-world case studies including San Diego burrito ratings, shark attack records, MLB team statistics, & more
Microsoft Word 365
Get Started with Creating Documents, Formatting & Stylizing
Earn and Excel worked with the highly experienced corporate professional and trainer Claudia Carrozzo who brought her many years of using Office in some of the biggest, most high profile global companies and created an incredible training course which will have you working to an intermediate level with Word in a few hours.
4.4/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 83 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Be familiar with the quick access toolbar, Ribbon, & basic operations
- Get started with formatting, spell checking, & removing spaces
- Work with tables
- Use margins & alignments
- Know the best practices with text boxes
- Create shapes & objects
- Use styles to customize your documents
PowerPoint From Beginner To Advanced Level
Learn MS Office PowerPoint Presentation (PPT) From Beginner To Advanced & Create Engaging Presentations, Templates, and Designs
This online PowerPoint course will teach you how to use PowerPoint the right way. Let’s learn every tool and every function inside PowerPoint and make presentations that impress! This PowerPoint course is designed to teach you all the tricks and tips you need to pull up your game in making awesome presentations. Regardless of what your level of experience is or what professional field you are in, this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your Presentation skills to the next level. Whether you prefer being more visual or using more animations, a great presenter knows how to compose a slide, animate it, and edit it. By honing these skills, you can sell your ideas so you can turn your passion into a career. This course shows you how to turn your ideas into visual slides that will gather the attention you need.
4.6/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 100 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Learn & Design Amazing PowerPoint Slides that wow your customers or colleagues
- Build PowerPoint Projects to take you to the next level
- Learn shortcuts that will save you time
- Think out of the box with amazing animation possibilities inside PowerPoint
- Turn a boring presentation into a sensational one
- Use of every tool
- Understand When Why & How to use PowerPoint to create amazing designs
- Learn how to become a master or a guru of PowerPoint Software
- Learn the essentials of an awesome design & how to be a Boss at designing your own content
- Create Templates that sell
- Be the best version of yourself at PowerPoint
Outlook for Beginners
Get Started with Microsoft Outlook & Navigate the Basic Features
This course is designed to teach students the basics of Microsoft Outlook 365 and help them gain familiarity with the Outlook environment and basic functionality. Students will learn the basics of email, how to create and send messages, and how to work with attachments. Students will also learn organizational techniques through the use of folders, views, categories, flags, and searching. Additionally, students will review printing options, automatic replies, contact creation and management, calendar use and management, task and note creation and management, message options, and email signatures.
4.5/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 43 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Outlook
- Create & send messages
- Organize mail with folders
- Manage & organize the Outlook Mailbox
- Manage the Calendar, Tasks, & Notes
- Increase efficiency with Outlook
Microsoft 365 Teams
Get a Comprehensive Overview of Teams, Part of Microsoft 365
Teams are the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365, providing a centralized workspace for teams to communicate and collaborate. It features persistent and threaded chats, file sharing, and the ability to hold meetings. Students will learn to create teams, add users, manage a team, start a team conversation, reply to a conversation, and add files. Students will also explore channels, create new channels, create and share files, work with meetings, schedule team meetings, integrate with SharePoint, add tabs to keep files, notes, and apps available, and connectors to access content and get updates.
4.4/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 31 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Converse & collaborate with Teams
- Add & share files with Teams
- Schedule team meetings, work with conversations & more
- Know how to create & add users and manage a team
- Find out ways on how to create channels & work with favorites
- Gain insights on how to integrate SharePoint, add tabs & connectors
Microsoft OneNote: Beginner to Advanced
Make Your Notes Highly Organized, Stored in One Place, & Easily Accessed From Any Device
Paperless and productive — the two biggest benefits you will get from doing this course. OneNote lets you take your work with you, wherever you go, on any device. It syncs automatically, so you never have to worry about saving notes when you’re on the go. Earn, and Excel brings you a course that will teach you everything you need to know about OneNote, and then some. You will be taught by the highly experienced corporate professional and trainer Claudia, who shares her many years of using Office in some of the biggest, most high-profile global companies. By the end of this course, your notes will be highly organized, stored in one place, and easily accessed from any device.
4.3/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 58 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get started with OneNote: introduction, quick access toolbar & inserting notes
- Copy cut text & split and merge containers
- Delete & insert timestamp
- Format text, apply styles & use format painter
- Add & organize sections
- Create subpages & section groups
- Work with different page versions
- Insert printouts & attachments
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
- This item is excluded from credits.
- This item is excluded from coupons.