• Home
  • iPad
  • iPad 2 Smart Cover Case Is Amazing

iPad 2 Smart Cover Case Is Amazing

iPad 2 Smart Cover Case Is Amazing

iPad 2 Smart Covers
I’m in love with the simple engineering ingenuity of the iPad 2….. case.

I never once expected to be taken aback by a case. Especially when the case serves as to protect something new and shiny like the iPad 2. But the newly arrived polyurethane & leather Smart Covers are beautiful (except for some dodgy colors… I’m looking at you pink and kind-of-brown)

Magnets are used to automagically clip the protective case to the iPad 2. The case can then be flipped to act as a stand at two different inclines – one upright and one at a 30′ angle. The stand is perfect for those wanting to use the iPad 2 to watch movies or use FaceTime, and as a keyboard stand.

Apple - Smart Cover - Cover up, stand up, and brighten up your iPad.-2

iPad 2 is thin, sleek, and flat-out amazing. So why hide it in a bulky case? The slim yet sturdy Smart Cover protects your iPad screen without covering up its durable aluminum back.1 So your iPad still looks and feels like an iPad — just with a little extra protection. Even better, the Smart Cover doubles as the perfect movie-watching, game-playing, web-surfing, do-it-all companion. It folds in all the right places so you can quickly create a stand that holds iPad upright. Or one that lets you tilt iPad into a comfortable typing position. If you prefer to hold iPad, the Smart Cover flips back and out of the way like a page in a magazine. And if you want to shoot some HD video on the fly, the Smart Cover folds in half to expose the back-facing camera. Now that’s something to smile about.

Topics