Apple Fires Back at Goldman Sachs Analyst Claim That Free Year of Apple TV+ Will Impact Earnings

System
Site Admin

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:50 pm

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Goldman Sachs' Rod Hall claimed Apple's plan to give free access to its upcoming Apple TV+ streaming service will cause a “material negative impact” on the Cupertino firm's earnings.

Christoffel

Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:50 am

If Apple Music is the standard for Apple TV then I agree with Golman's analysis. Spotify beats Apple Music by miles and miles. I lost music I cannot recover after downloading CDs to Apple Music. Just for that reason, I want to get out of the Apple environment. Same happened with Apple Photo app. Apple's Photo is a great app to edit photos, but its biggest drawback is that if you delete a photo to make space on your phone you lose that picture forever. Apple makes great hardware, and designs fabulous products, however, not in all cases. Apple TV has already all the features of being mediocre. Apple designs its services so that they can sell third-party apps and collect revenue from the third parties. Apple is not innovative. Microsoft struggled for a long time but the current CEO is brilliant and Microsft will grow for another 5 years and maybe longer.