This gallery of Mac wallpapers will help you refresh the look of your Mac.
*Scroll down to find installation instructions.
Instructions to set your wallpaper
- From your Mac, click your mouse pointer on one of the images to see full resolution.
- Right-click or CTRL-Click on the image, and click on “Save Image As…” to save the image to your Mac’s hard drive.
- Right-click or CTRL-click on your desktop, and select “Change Desktop Background…”
- Click the “+” button at the bottom of the left panel.
- Navigate to the directory you saved the wallpaper in, and double-click the wallpaper filename.
In Safari, you can just right-click on the image in the browser and click “Use Image As Desktop Picture.” This command both changes the desktop AND saves the image.
These instructions are the same for any mac (iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, or Macbook Air) running macOS Yosemite, El Capitan, or Sierra.