• iPhone

AT&T Confirms iPhone 5 Will Be Released In Early October

AT&T Confirms iPhone 5 Will Be Released In Early October

It appears that AT&T has just confirmed that the iPhone 5 will indeed be launching in early October, according to a report from BGR. This strengthens reports from last week indicating a possible October 7th release date.

According to the report, an AT&T vice president has confirmed the information to a number of employees, and apparently communicated the following message to a significant group of AT&T managers: “Expect things to get really, really busy in the next 35-50 days, so prepare your teams accordingly.”

Additionally, analyst Jim Dalrymple of The Loop, who has proven to have credible and reliable sources regarding Apple and their products, also agrees with the early October release date.

Apple is expected to announce the device some time in late September, with pre-orders beginning on September 30th. Little is known for certain about the upcoming handset, but it’s a safe bet to suggest that Apple will include a larger screen, an A5 processor, and a better camera module in the upcoming handset.

1. Josh says:

You mean September 30th?

1. Kristoffer says:

sounds good boyz!! lets get an Iphone 5!!!

2. Amy Phillips says:

you mean pre-orders on Sept 30th not October 30th!

3. Chrsoj says:

i hope this was a mis type cause it says “OCTOBER 30th” then September.

1. Actually, it says October 7th, with pre-orders beginning about a week prior on September 30th.  Perhaps you misread?

4. Psachse96 says:

I bet a September 21st release.

5. Ben says:

It will be timed to stomp on whatever news Microsoft has out if their Build conference mid-September.

6. Bryan says:

I bet it will come out sometime this month! I HOPE SO!

7. Enough with the tease 🙁 bring it on ALREADY!!!

8. Jaquettasmith says:

I can’t wait

1. This was last year – and it ended up being the iPhone 4S.

9. CHAMP101 says:

I think the 4s is BTTER

10. 589827 687971very good post, i undoubtedly truly like this outstanding website, carry on it 725738

11. 967932 498001The subsequent time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a whole lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to read, but I truly thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear can be a bunch of whining about something which you possibly can repair ought to you werent too busy on the lookout for attention. 593242

12. internet says:

593798 266744Some times its a pain inside the ass to read what blog owners wrote but this internet site is actually user pleasant! . 127048

13. nova88 says:

17637 290316Nicely picked details, numerous thanks towards the author. It is incomprehensive in my experience at present, nonetheless in common, the convenience and importance is mind-boggling. Regards and all the best .. 760685

14. 469063 235436I dont typically comment but I gotta state thanks for the post on this wonderful 1 : D. 667349